If you’re looking for a unique, exciting and fast-paced customer-facing role in the entertainment industry this could be the job for you!
We are an Escape Room business in central Takapuna and looking to expand our team due to increasing demand and are looking for an enthusiastic person with customer service/hospitality experience to join our team.
Game Master Duties:
- Greeting customers with enthusiasm on arrival
- Briefing teams and providing game hints throughout games
- Resetting rooms
- Providing refreshments, photograph opportunities, general advice and requesting feedback
- Answering emails and phone queries and taking bookings
- Helping with operations of the branch including tidying, repairs, maintenance of rooms as required
- Working sole charge as required based on bookings and shifts
If you are an enthusiastic and friendly person with great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicant :
- Enthusiastic, engaging and keen to provide customers with a great experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Available to work weekends and some evenings and have flexibility in working hours (e.g. hours dependent on bookings)
- Managers Certificate (alcohol) a bonus
Start date: Immediately
Weekly hours: Timing to be agreed with successful applicant but minimum of 8 hours per week, likely to be more available most weeks