Working at Escape HQ
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting and fast-paced customer-facing role in the entertainment industry this could be the job for you!
We are an Escape Room business in central Takapuna and looking to expand our team due to increasing demand and are looking for an enthusiastic person with customer service/hospitality experience to join our team.
Game Master Duties:
- Greeting customers with enthusiasm on arrival
- Briefing teams and providing game hints throughout games
- Resetting rooms
- Providing refreshments, photograph opportunities, general advice and requesting feedback
- Answering emails and phone queries and taking bookings
- Helping with operations of the branch including tidying, repairs, maintenance of rooms as required
- Working sole charge as required based on bookings and shifts
If you are an enthusiastic and friendly person with great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicant :
- Enthusiastic, engaging and keen to provide customers with a great experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Available to work weekends and some evenings and have flexibility in working hours (e.g. hours dependent on bookings)
- Managers Certificate (alcohol) a bonus
Start date: Immediately
Weekly hours: Timing to be agreed with successful applicant but minimum of 8 hours per week, likely to be more available most weeks.
If this sounds like you, click below to APPLY NOW with your cover letter and C.V. or apply here https://www.sjs.co.nz/job/104337884
We are an Escape Room business based in Takapuna in Auckland and we have been operating for 5 years.
We are looking for a person with skills in the design and maintenance of escape room puzzles that involve technology and electronics. This role is specifically focused around maintaining our existing escape rooms but in the future will also involve creating new escape rooms.
The specific skills and experience we are looking for are:
- experience with Arduino programming, circuit boards and other components
- experience with the construction of low voltage wiring circuits
- experience with reed switches, RFID tags and readers, magnetic locks etc
- ability to create puzzles from scratch based on design ideas provided by the owner
The ideal candidate will:
- have completed studies in Mechatronics
- be passionate about designing low voltage electrical systems and gadgets as a hobby or job
- have experience playing escape rooms
- have excellent problem solving skills, strong attention to detail and a great work ethic
- provide a consistently high standard of work
- have the flexibility to work on-call most days over this time period (can be outside normal working hours)
- ideally own the tools needed to perform this role (basic tools and materials will be supplied)
- be happy to work alongside another ‘puzzle technician’
If this sounds like you, click below to APPLY NOW with your cover letter and C.V. or apply here https://www.sjs.co.nz/job/104341549