Escape Room kids parties are fun, challenging and inclusive and every time it’s a unique live experience. We have hosted hundreds of kids parties and they are popular with kids and parents alike. Parents love the fact that firstly, the kids have so much fun, and secondly, that they enjoy communicating and working together as a team. Kids love our escape room parties we’re told they won’t stop talking about them afterwards!
Here are some of the benefits of having an escape room kids party with Escape HQ Hamilton:
- Kids love them!
- Screen-free fun!
- Low stress for parents – the whole party can be onsite with parents dropping off and picking up from Escape HQ
- Catering and BYO cake options available – you can have the party food onsite straight after the game in our themed lounge – no messy house!
- Adult supervisors can join each team free of charge
- Birthday person plays free with groups of 10+ kids
- Dress up photos included
- Tea and coffee for parents included
- Reasonable pricing from $25 per child
- Kids parties packages are suitable ages 8+
- We can accommodate groups of up to 30 kids
- Central Hamilton location on Harwood Street
When kids have a party with us, they will be briefed by our team and then enter a themed game room, designed to give the feeling that you have entered another time or space or both. There are various props that the group can move or interact with in some way and clues to help them solve puzzles. There are also often hidden props and/or spaces that only become available for teams to access once specific puzzles have been solved.
Our friendly games masters are watching the game and will talk to the kids group using walkie talkies (a very popular part of the experience for kids) to offer clues when needed.
One of the most beneficial aspects of escape rooms is going back to screen-free activities where team work and communication are key and where everyone is able to contribute and play a part, all ages, all abilities. In fact the more diverse your team the more likely you will have strengths in all the areas required.
At Escape HQ we have two unique indoor escape rooms and a relaxing lounge. We can accommodate groups of anywhere from 2 to 12 people, and each team has 2-6 players. For kids party packages we recommend 8 years, Players under 15 years old must be supervised by an adult.
We are located in heart of Hamilton city, close to a wide variety of shops, restaurants, bars, and entertainment centres. If you’re looking for an exciting and unique kids party activity that is screen-free then this could be it!